This article describes how to set up your Swissmail Mail account on MacOS built-in Mail client.
- When adding a new account choose "Other Mail Account...":
- Next, enter your Name, Email Address and Password and klick "Sign In":
- Apple Mail will now ask you for additional informations. Use "secure.swissmail.org" as "Incoming-" and "Outgoing Mail Server" and click "Sign In" again:
- On the next screen, Appel Mail will ask you which apps you want to use with this account. Choose "Mail" only:
- After clicking on "Done" the account setup is completed and your account is ready to use.
If you have problems setting up your account, please feel free to contact our support.
After successful setup, the account settings should look like this (click to view screenshots in full size):