This article describes how to set up your Swissmail Mail account on an Apple iPhone (iOS) or an Apple iPad (iPadOS).
- Open "Settings" on your device and select the menu item "Mail":
- Next, select the menu item "Accounts" and then the menu item "Add Account":
- In the list of possible account types select "Other". Then select "Add Mail Account":
- On the next screen, fill in all fields according to your account details.
The field "Name" contains the display name when sending e-mails. We recommend that you enter your full name here.
You can set the field "Description" as you wish. We recommend that you use your full e-mail address here:
- Next, you will be asked to enter the "Host Name" for incoming and outgoing mail. Use "secure.swissmail.org" in both cases. Also make sure that your complete e-mail address is entered in both fields for the "Username". Your password must also be entered in both "Password" fields:
- After clicking on "Next" the account setup is completed. In the last screen, make sure that "Mail" is selected (default value) and confirm by clicking on "Save":
If you have problems setting up your account, please feel free to contact our support.