This article describes how to set up your Swissmail Mail account on Outlook for Mac.
- Select "Accounts" in the "Tools" menu:
- Click on the "+" icon in the lower left corner and select "New Account...":
- Enter your email address in the "Email" field:
- If Outlook asks you for the desired provider select "IMAP/POP":
- Next, you will be asked for your email address and username. Fill out both fields with your complete e-mail address.
Enter your password in the "Password" field.
Set both "Incoming Server" and "Outgoting Server" to "secure.swissmail.org". Make sure that both options "Use SSL to connect" are selected:
- After clicking on "Add Account" the process is completed. Confirm the following dialog with "Done":
If you have problems setting up your account, please feel free to contact our support.